Southampton, Romsey, Winchester and surrounding area
- About Gillian
- Nurseries & Schools
Tel: 023 8000 1392
Hello, I'm Gillian
Welcome to Debutots and welcome to a world where a child's imagination can come alive!
Together, each week we will explore a brand new story, unique to Debutots, bringing it to life with sounds and actions. Throughout these fun and interactive sessions children will be encouraged to bring their own ideas to the story, thereby nurturing their ever expanding imaginations, and fostering skills in language, confidence, communication and listening. With Debutots, every child is included and encouraged to contribute to the fun in their own way.
Debutots is a fantastic addition for children’s centres, nurseries and schools. Each session is carefully planned to link to the EYFS and Key Stage 1 with accompanying creative learning packs to continue the fun.
Having been involved in drama and education for years, I feel passionately about the fantastic benefits these educational, but fun classes have for children - I only wish they were around in this area when my 2 girls were younger!
I hope to see you soon!
Debutots classes are supporting nurseries, schools and children's centres across the region.
The following settings enjoy the benefits of Debutots:
- Busy Bees, Chandlers Ford
- Henry's Kindergarten, Eastleigh
- Little Acorns Children's Day Nursery, Eastleigh
- Little Acorns Children's Day Nursery, Hedge End
- The Trees Day Nursery, Eastleigh
- The Trees Day Nursery, Portswood
- The Trees Day Nursery, Shirley
- Hopgarden Day Nursery, Romsey
- Southampton Early Years Centre
- Little Saints Community Preschool, North Baddesley
- North Baddesley Infant School
- Braishfield Primary School